The Sun square Pluto transit can make the day, feel fated. It could be a time when you decide to transform behavior or a lifestyle change. Think of this juncture as one of personal development, gaining self-knowledge, and a process of deep psychological cleansing. It might be filled with tremendous passion, and you may encounter something, altering your perceptions of the world. There is a concentrated energy during this period and this can be driven into something valuable, use this strength to accomplish great feats in a short amount of time. Sun square Pluto in transit is always a good day for growth.
The Greek meaning of Pluto relates to “wealth” and “riches” under the surface of the earth. When astrologers describe Pluto as dark, this is not to say, you will only be plunged into a period of blackness with no way out, as underneath there is always much value to be attained. It could represent a day when it is an excellent time for research, digging through the dirt and finding something completely profound. The people and experiences around these pivotal days will make you peer or delve beneath the surface, realizing that you must never take anything at face value. You might regenerate something that was discarded; see the value and worth in something previously unseen. Underlying or previously hidden aspects of a situation come to light now, so be ready for secret illuminations.
For next two to three days of Sun square Pluto’s transit influence, there could be a duration filled with power struggles, and more prone to spinning out-of- control.
- In the present, you may feel somewhat manipulated, and there could be themes of abuse.
- Perhaps there is something significant happening around your father, husband or son over this short period.
- You can be drawn to books about psychology, evolution, or murder mysteries.
- You watch a film, and it is packed with Plutonian themes, taking you right down into Pluto’s underground layer. You will recognize them since they will always bear Hades signature and have to do with power, bullying, persecution, damage, and torture, generally a feeling of powerlessness.
- A documentary about an underworld city and what really happens at night time, and it can make you feel more clued up about reality. It could make also you feel uncomfortable and you feel the need to look away, but it is important to take it in fully.
- Usually, a powerful message is being sent your way.
- The viewing experience could even involve rags to riches story and it touches the heart and stirs the soul, just thinking about the ability to transform. It will all feel magical, energetically, transformational and will create some wound healing.
|Danger: Toxic fumes may fill the air today!|
During this Sun square Pluto transit, you could be filled with paranoia, suspicions the tension-filled aspect, can give a sense of the volcanic or explosive. Perhaps someone gives you the creepy crawlies today, an episode of stalking, and it could make you feel terrorized, on edge, unsafe. Perhaps your boyfriend or a male figure is a lot more intense at this period, displaying disturbing behavior and you might find him incredibly dark and sexy, or avoid him like a noxious poison. Some moods really fill the air with toxic stuff. Maybe your boss is power-hungry, perhaps you are the one a power trip, someone is wielding the power over someone weaker. The misuse of personal power, dominating or manipulating others, and the subtle ways you try to control situations or other people are matters of concern. The monster in you comes out, or you find yourself dealing with the more demanding, shady, cruel side in other people. Also, this can be a time when you are forced to confront and deal with something which is no longer working – from old, outworn possessions to an unhealthy relationship or a deeply ingrained, self-defeating attitude.
You may become more consciously aware of the cycle of life and death, it may only be a small trigger, but it has you thinking about the way everybody is born, evolves, dies and is born again. The influence is not long, but it can demand a lot of an individual emotionally and this may be just in the form of reading or witnessing something incredibly intense, and it strikes a deep chord within. With Sun square Pluto in transit, you may feel the need to become more empowered in some area of life, and find power deep inside yourself. The day could be filled with intense drama and whatever transpires is informing you about the development of your own Pluto profile.