The Sun is sextile Saturn represents a productive individual with a high focus, they work hard and successfully manage daily life. It can be a stabilizing influence, albeit subtle, and basically a grounding sober guidance. Ambitions shine through and they often think about how best to accomplish goals in the long run. Moreover, their work-rate, capacity to be productive and industrious generally makes this aspect ‘reap what they sow,’ and the results are usually positive.
A good amount of self-reliance pervades their being. Trusting judgment, it often throws them into a role of responsibility. Maybe they make contact with older relatives or friends, mature people. More importantly, they offer timely wisdom, and will themselves take note of what advice elders offer. Good professional counsel is always nicely received, they’re open to criticism or encouragement in their endeavors.
Sun Sextile Saturn Pointers
- As far as recognition goes, they receive praise for any jobs completed.
- Potentially, they might be somewhat reserved and shy.
- When it comes to a good sense of timing, they are incredible at showing their capability at the right moment. There is a talent for organizing, strong work ethic, and a sense of duty.
- Sun-Saturn folks often meet with authority, bosses, teachers, anybody in charge. Anybody with some control and leverage.
- Sun-Saturn has a strong preference for order and constancy, discipline and traditional values.
- A light is shined upon all things that are naturally mainstream. The feeling deepens your sense of mastery and self-control over life.
How Best to Utilise Energy:
1.Sit and work out the best-established route to success.
2. Use patience to achieve goals and learn how to be sensible and knowledgeable.
3. Have a realization of boundaries or limitations. On a positive note, this can also give them a feeling of security.
4. Never mix emotions with business.
5. Think about all the best ways to save money and handle finances. Penny-pinching all the way, baby! Finally, be conscientious and responsible, and learn how to take a more structured approach.
Final Thoughts/Jerry Springer Moment
Sun-Saturn is injected with a sober and decision-making way of being. The native will always be fondly remembered for their temperance, structure and what gives a backbone in life. It’s a matter of establishment. A spirit geared towards an appreciation of what is solid and rock-like. Although it makes them very aware of class, rank, and pecking order in society. Sun in a sextile aspect to Saturn is hardy and takes the suitable, sensible, and prudent path. A nice purposeful situation often occurs to handle a situation, execute it well, and maybe receive favors from men. A pat on the back is nice.
“Sun sextile Saturn transit: This is an excellent time for getting things done. By Planets in Transit: Life Cycles for Living
Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky. Class has nothing to do with money. Class never runs scared. It is self-discipline and self-knowledge. It’s the sure-footedness that comes with having proved you can meet life. ― Ann Landers